Biography / Wiki
Successful people don’t fear failure but understand that it’s necessary to learn and grow from it, this quote in brief sums up ‘Sugandha Mishra’, who is an Indian Comedian, Playback Singer, and Anchor who mainly works in the Hindi television industry.
She rose to fame and gained public attention with her role of Vidyavati’ (teacher) in the stand-up comedy and talk show “The Kapil Sharma Show”. Recently, she hits the headlines after she tied the marriage knot in Jalandhar with famous comedian Sanket Bhosale on 26 April 2021.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on 23 May 1984, Sugandha Mishra turns 37 years old in the year 2021. She is towering tall with a height of 165 in centimeters and 5’5” in feet & inches. She possesses a fit and healthy personality with a weight of 57 in kilograms and 127 lbs in pounds.
She seems younger with her black eyes and black hair. Her body measures 33 inches breast, 25 inches waist, and 33 inches hips.
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of Sugandha Mishra is $1-5 Million approx.
Education / Family
Sugandha was born and raised up in Jalandhar, Punjab, India, and belongs to a Hindu family. He is born to her father Santosh Mishra and her mother Savita Mishra who is a school principal. She was also blessed with a brother named Shivam Mishra and a sister Ankita (Elder).
As of her education, she completed her schooling at Rabindra Day Boarding Senior Secondary Public School, Jalandhar, and further enrolled herself in Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar from where she completed her Masters’s in Music. She completed her Doctorate in Music from Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar.
|Birth Place||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Date Of Birth||23 May 1984|
|Age||37 Years (as of 2021)|
|Height||In centimeters – 165 cm
In feet inches – 5’5”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 57 kg
In Pounds – 127 lbs
|Profession||Comedian, Playback Singer, Anchor|
|School||Rabindra Day Boarding Senior Secondary Public School, Jalandhar|
|College||Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar
|Home Town||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Debut||TV: The Great Indian Laughter Challenge: Season 4
Film: Heropanti (2014)
Song: “Zor Naache” and “Ishq Ki Dafli Baje”
|Fathers Name||Santosh Mishra
|Mothers Name||Savita Mishra
Career / Fashion And Style
As of her career, she started her career as an RJ with BIG FM India. Thereafter, she ventured to sing and sings many bhajans, jingles, and songs in many documentaries and short films. She participated in the famous TV reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar where she emerged as the third-runner up in the show.
Later, she participated in the TV comedy show The Great Indian Laughter Challenge and ended up one of the finalists in the show. Moreover, she gave her voice in Bollywood songs in movies such as Kamaal Dhamaal Malamaal and Shree. In 2014, she made her acting debut with the film Heropanti.
In 2021, she appeared in another movie named Rashna: The Ray of Light. She is famous for playing the character of Vidyavati’ (teacher) in the stand-up comedy and talk show “The Kapil Sharma Show”. Therefore, she was featured in many TV shows such as The Kapil Sharma Show, The Drama Company, Dance Plus, IPL Extra Inning, Baal Veer, and many more.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband, and More
Reflecting on her personal life, he tied the marriage knot with the love of her life, Sanket Bhosale who is a Comedian and Doctor by profession. They both married recently on 26 April 2021.
|Boyfriends||Sanket Bhosale (Comedian & Doctor)|
|Husband||Sanket Bhosale (Comedian & Doctor)
Here we are providing you a list of her favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Sharmila Tagore|
|Favorite Singer(s)||A.R. Rahman, Shankar Mahadevan, Shreya Ghoshal, Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle|
|Favorite Song||Main Tenu Samjhawan Ki|
|Favorite Restaurant Chain||Barbeque Nation|
Some Interesting Facts About Sugandha Mishra
- She hails to a family from the Indore Gharana.
- She recited a poem and danced in front of Kaifi Azmi (Poet), father of Shabana Azmi at the age of 3.
- In her childhood, she trained under her grandfather, Pt. Shankar Lal Mishra (Disciple of Ustaad Amir Khan Sahib).
- She is the fourth generation of her family who is into singing.
- She is very fond of singing, dancing and traveling.
- She is very well-known for her mimicry of the famous singer Lata Mangeshkar which she learned from her mother and brother.
- The Indian comedian Kapil Sharma was her senior, during her Masters’s in the Guru Nanak Dev University in Amritsar.
- According to reports, Kapil Sharma suggested she participate in the reality TV show “The Great Indian Laughter Challenge.”
- On her Instagram account, she endorsed health and beauty brands like Seer Secrets.
- She is an avid animal lover and posts photos with dogs on her account.
- Recently in 2021, she was booked for allegedly flouting coronavirus norms during her wedding.