Biography / Wiki
Shrenu Parikh is one of the most charming and uprising actresses in the Indian TV industry. She is best known for the role of “Aastha Shlok Agnihotri” in the TV series “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?….Ek Baar Phir”.
Height / Weight / Age
Shrenu Parikh is a 32-year-old beautiful personality. She has a short height of 160 cm and weighs nearly 55 kg. She has a slim physique with the following figure measurement i.e. 30-28-34. She has an amber color sharp eyes and black silky hair.
The net worth of Shrenu Parikh is estimated to be Rs. 75 lakh that she earned from TV serials and advertisements. She charges Rs.85,000 per episode and owns a jeep compass and Royal Enfield.
Education / Family
Born on 11 November 1989, Shrenu Parikh hails from Vadodra, Gujarat, India. Her father is an engineer (Name not known) and her mother Smitha Parikh worked in a bank. She completed her schooling at the Navrachana Vidyani Vidyalaya in Vadodara and pursued her graduation in B.Pharma from the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
In 2007, she won the title of ‘Miss Univesity’ 2007 and also participated in the Miss Vadodara contest and became 2nd runner up in the contest. She grew up with her younger brother Shubham Parikh in a Hindu middle-class family.
|Birth Place||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Date Of Birth||11 November 1989|
|Height||In centimetres – 160 cm
In feet and inches – 5’3”
|Weight||In kilograms – 55 kg
In pounds – 121 lbs
|School||NavrachanaVidyani Vidyalaya, Vadodara|
|College||Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara|
|Home Town||Vadodara, Gujarat, India|
|Debut||Movie – Thodi Thodi Si Manmaaniyan
Tv – Zindagi Ka Har Rang…Gulaal (2010)
|Fathers Name||Name Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Smita Parikh (Banker)
Career / Fashion And Style
In 2010, Shrenu Parikh made her acting debut in the role of “Roopa” in Star Plus “Zindagi Ka Har Rang….Gulaal”. Later she was featured in the TV serials like “Byaah Hamari Bachoo Ka” and “Havan”. She rose to prominence with the role of “Astha Shlok Agnihotri” in the TV serial “Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?…. Ek Baar Phir”.
In 2007, she was cast in the Star Plus show “Ishqbaaaz” alongside Kunal Jaisingh. She also worked in the show name “Dil Boley Oberoi” with Jaisingh. Further, she was cast in the role of “Janhvi Mittal” in “Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna”.
She also made her silver screen debut in Bollywood with the movie “Thodi Thodi Si Manmaaniyan”. She appeared in Gujarati Musical Drama “Lamboo Rastoo”. Later she was seen in the reality show “Nach Baliye 9” in 2019.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband, and More
Shrenu Parikh is an unmarried celebrity and has no rumors about her boyfriends.
Here we provide you a list of Shrenu Parikh’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Hrithik Roshan, Fawad Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt|
|Favorite Social Media App||None|
|Favorite Sport||Not known|
|Favorite Food||Omelette, Maggie|
Some Interesting Facts About Shrenu Parikh
- Hobbies of Shrenu Parikh are singing and traveling.
- In June 2018, she revealed on Instagram that she faced molestation on a local bus when she was just 6 years old.
- Since childhood, she is very fond of music and participated in the Indian Idol Season 3 but later she left the show in between due to her board exam.
- She was listed in the “50 most desirable women” list in the Times of India Ahemdabad twice.
- She doesn’t like to celebrate her birthday instead prefers to go temple on her birthday.
- She likes to spend time with the local street kids and teach them.
- She has bagged Star Parivaar Award for Best Patni (popular) for the TV serial Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon in 2014.
- For the serial “Ishqbaaaz” she won the Indian Telly Award for the Best Bahu (Popular) in 2017.
- She won Best Debut Actress Female (popular) in GIFA Award for the musical drama Lamboo Rastoo (2018).
- In 2019, she won the Best Debut Actress Female (popular) in Transmedia Award for the musical drama Lamboo Rastoo.
- She won Gir Fir Ke Na Dekh in the Ajab Parivaar ke Gazab Award for the TV serial Ek Bhram Sarvagun Sampanna in 2019.