Biography / Wiki
Sandeep Maheshwari is a renowned motivational speaker, entrepreneur, and photographer. Above all, he is known as the founder and CEO of Imagesbazaar.com, which owns the largest collection of Indian images.
As a speaker, he is known for leading life-changing “free motivational seminars” that inspire today’s youth. He is a dropout from Kirori Mal College, Delhi. He faced everything on his own whether it be failure or struggle, but he kept moving ahead in search of success and happiness. He was a former freelancer and today he is a leading businessman.
Height / Weight / Age
The legendary speaker Sandeep Maheshwari is 42 years old. His weight is approximately 65 kg and his height is 175 cm (1.75). His body measurement constitutes 39 inches chest, 32 inches waist, and 12 inches hips. He has black spooky hair and black sharp wide eyes.
Besides being a successful speaker, he is also a very successful YouTuber. Through this platform, he has earned Rs. 26 crores approximately.
Education / Family
Born on September 28, 1980, Sandeep Maheshwari was born to Roop Maheshwari and Shakuntala Rani Maheshwari. He has a Bachelor’s degree in commerce from Kirori Mal College, but later he dropped out in the final year of college.
His family was in the aluminum business but later it collapsed. He grew up with his elder sister. He hails from New Delhi.
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Date Of Birth||28 September 1980|
|Height||In Centimetres – 175 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 9″
|Weight||In Kilograms –65 Kg|
|Profession||Public Speaker, Photographer, Entrepreneur|
|College||Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi, India|
|Home Town||New Delhi, India|
|Fathers Name||Roop Kishore Maheshwari|
|Mothers Name||Shakuntala Rani Maheshwari|
Career / Fashion And Style
In the beginning, Sandeep joined the family aluminum business, which later collapsed. To contribute to the family’s income, he began to make every effort, from joining a marketing agency to manufacturing and marketing household goods.
Later he started doing freelance photography with the ambition of helping aspiring models he also started his own company named Mash Audio Visuals Pvt. Ltd. for portfolio making. 2002 was the year when he and his three friends opened a new business but that did not flourish and eventually closed its doors.
After learning from his failure in 2003, he authored a book on marketing and started a consulting firm but once again he fell through and head back towards photography. 2003 was the same year where he set a world record of clicking 10k shots of 122 models in 10 hours and 45 minutes. [00:04, 09/04/2022] Avni Mcu: In 2006, Maheshwari rolled out ImagesBazaar.
As it was not a huge installation, he began multitasking as a photographer, tele-caller, and advisor on his own. In addition to being a businessman, Maheshwari is also a mentor, youth icon, and role model for millions of people across the globe. Maheshwari has been rewarded with many awards and recognitions.
He was awarded the Young Creative Entrepreneur Award at one time by the British Council. He also received the Star Youth Achiever Award through the Global Youth Marketing Forum. He usually gets featured in many national and international magazines, television channels and newspapers some prominent newspapers are ‘India Today,’ ‘The Economic Times,’ ‘ET Now,’ ‘CNBC-TV18,’ and ‘NewsX’.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife, and More
Sandeep Maheshwari is married to Ruchi Maheshwari and the couple has a son and a daughter together.
|Children||Son – Hriday Maheshwari
Daughter – 1 (Name Not Known)
Here we provide you with a list of Sandeep Maheshwari’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Colour||Blue, White|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Not Known|
|Favorite Food||Ice Cream|
|Favorite Things To Do||Photography, traveling and Adventure Sports|
Some Interesting Facts About Sandeep Maheshwari
- Sandeep Maheshwari has summed up all his knowledge on marketing and wrote in a book but the book was not sold as per his expectations.
- In March 2009, he was adjudged as one of the “Most Promising entrepreneurs of India” by the “Business World”.
- He was featured in almost all the leading newspapers, magazines, and television channels of the national and international mediums.
- His favorite books are Inspiration Your Ultimate Calling by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, Think and Grow Rich By Napoleon Hill, and The Power of Your Subconscious Mind By Dr. Joseph Murphy.
- His ethics comes from philosophies like ‘To Never Fear of Failures’ and ‘Be Truthful to self and others’.
- He talks and follows the simple mantra of life “Asaan Hai”(it is easy).
- He also worked for the multinational company named ‘Japan Life’, from where he earned lakhs of rupees as a salary.
- He got the Award of Young Creative Entrepreneur Award from the British Council, the division of the British High Commission.
- He bagged Star Youth Achiever Award by the Global Youth Marketing Forum.