Biography / Wiki
Actress Sakshi Tanwar’ is a big name in Indian television as well as the Bollywood industry. Her role of Parvati in the daily soap Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii was appreciated and loved by all and she came to be one of the most promising actresses.
She leads the ladies of the Indian industry. As a result, Sakshi continued to support the predominantly female public. She had played a determining role that helped her in the creation of a successful genre of tearjerker family dramas, which is still going on in the Indian television industry.
Height / Weight / Age
Saksi Tanwar turned 49 years old in January 2022. She weighs nearly 54 kg and is 163 cm tall (1.63 m). Her skin tones a little dark and has long black hair with black wide eyes.
The net worth of Sakshi Tanwar is still under assessment all we know is that she charges Rs.1.25-2 lakh per episode. She has car Volvo S90 Sedan.
Education / Family
Sakshi Tanwar was born on 12 January 1973 and hails from New Delhi. Her father Rajendra Singh Tanwar is a retired CBI officer. As her father was a CBI officer and got posted anywhere in India, she attended many Kendriya Vidyalayas For graduation, she went to Lady Shri Ram College in New Delhi.
In 1990, she also completed her pre-university course and worked as a sales trainee in Taj Palace, Delhi. While in college, she became president and secretary of the dramatic society. After completing graduation, she prepared for the entrance of the Administrative Services and Mass Communication but failed to clear the entrance test.
|Birth Place||Alwar, Rajasthan, India|
|Date Of Birth||12 January 1973|
|Height||In centimetres – 163 cm
In feet and inches – 5’4”
|Weight||In kilograms – 54 kg
In pounds – 121 lbs
|Profession||Actress, TV hostess|
|School||different KendriyaVidyalayas across India|
|College||Lady Shri Ram College, New Delhi|
|Home Town||Alwar, Rajasthan, India|
|Debut||TV: Albela Sur Mela (1996)
Film (Short Film) – O Re Manva (2006)
Film (Bollywood) – Dangal (2016)
|Fathers Name||Rajendra Singh Tanwar (Retired CBI Officer)|
|Mothers Name||Not Known|
|Brothers||Rajeev Singh Tanwar (elder)
|Sister||Seema Tanwar (elder)
Career / Fashion And Style
She did an audition for songs-based broadcaster Doordarshan’s film songs-based program Albela Sur Mela in 1998; where she was selected as a presenter. Her television debut in Albela Sur Mela1998 didn’t get her into the limelight, but her role of Parvati Agarwal in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii did. This was the T.V show which made her star overnight.
In 2011 she played her second innings as Priya Kapoor, opposite Ram Kapoor on the TV show Bade Achhe Lagte Hain started on Sony. She also made an appearance on the reality show Kaun Banega Crorepati in 2012.
Her Bollywood innings started in 2016 when she played the character of Daya Kaur with the opposite lead as Amir khan who played the character of wrestler Mahavir Singh Phogat. Here her role was appreciated by all.
After that, she took a rest for a while and finally made a comeback on television with Tyohaar Ki Thaali, telecasted on Epic Channel in 2018. Dial 100 a super hit project was also a part of Sakshi’s journey where she worked with Manoj Bajpayee, and Neena Gupta.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband, and More
Sakshi Tanwar is an unmarried woman and is rumored to date Samir Kochhar. In 2018, she became a single mother of an adopted nine-month-old baby girl, Dityaa Tanwar.
|Boyfriends||Samir Kochhar (Rumoured)
|Children||Daughter – Dityaa (adopted in 2018)
Here we provide you a list of Sakshi Tanwar’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Abhishek Bachchan, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Waheeda Rehman|
|Favorite Social Media App||None|
|Favorite Food||Aloo Matar, Rajma Chawal|
Some Interesting Facts About Sakshi Tanwar
- Sakshi Tanwar is a vegetarian.
- Her hobbies are reading, traveling, and cooking.
- In 2012, she worked with a Sunny Deol on the film “Mohalla Assi” but the film was not released.
- She doesn’t have any maids as she likes doing her work on her own.
- She is very punctual towards her work.
- She often appeared as a guest in the show “Kaun Banega Crorepati”.
- Her first salary was Rs 900 a month which she earned working in a cloth and accessory store.
- She bought Yellow and Green Cotton Saree for her mom from her first salary.
- Being the youngest member of a family she was a very pampered child.
- In an interview, she revealed that she faced rejection due to a pimple on her face. She got a chance to appear in an advertisement but the maker rejected her because of her pimple face.
- She won the “Best Drama Actress” in the People Choice award India.
- She was voted as India’s today No. 1 Television Most Popular onscreen couple with the Ram Kapoor in 2013.
- In a survey conducted by Ormaz Media in 2013, she was featured as Top 5 most trustworthy celebrities.