Biography / Wiki
Radhika Madan is an uprising actress who has started her career in the TV industry and has now landed on the silver screen. She is a young, beautiful, and gorgeous, celebrity in Indian Television Industry.
She rose to prominence from her role of “Ishaani Ranveer” in the TV serial “Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi’. Besides being a good actor, she is also an excellent dancer and dance instructor as well.
Height / Weight / Age
Radhika Madan turned 27 years old in May 2022. She has an average weight of 50 kg and a height of 157cm (1.57 m). She has a flexible physique with body measurements 32-26-32.
According to the sources, Radhika Madan has accumulated a net worth of $ 1million and charges 50 lakhs for the movie.
Education / Family
Radhika Madan was born on May 1, 1995, with a silver spoon. She is the daughter of Sujit Madan, is a business, and her mother, Neeru Madan, a painter. She completed her schooling at Delhi Public School, New Delhi.
For further studies, she attended Jesus and Mary College, Delhi University, New Delhi. She belongs to a well-established Hindu-Khatri family. She grew up with her elder brother name Arjun Madan, who is an implementation developer.
|Nickname||Totta, Chote, Ishu|
|Birth Place||Pitampura, Delhi, India|
|Date Of Birth||1 May 1995|
|Height||In centimetres – 157 cm
In feet and inches – 5’7”
|Weight||In kilograms – 50 kg
In pounds – 110 lbs
|School||Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, New Delhi|
|College||Jesus and Mary College of Delhi University, New Delhi|
|Home Town||Delhi, India|
|Debut||Movie – Pataakha (2018)
TV – Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
|Fathers Name||Sujit Madan (Businessman)
|Mothers Name||Neeru Madan (Painter)
|Brothers||Arjun Madan (elder)
Career / Fashion And Style
Before entering the acting profession, Radhika Madan started her career as a dance instructor in Delhi and used to teach dance in a school in Delhi. She made a TV debut with a popular TV serial named “Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi” in 2014. Through this serial, she got fame and became famous in the Indian Industry.
She appeared in various TV reality shows like JhalakdikhlaJa, Comedy Nights Bachao, and Nach Baliye. In 2016, she also participated in Box Cricket League. In 2018, she made her silver screen debut and appeared in a leading role in the movie Patakha and Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota.
Her movie Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota won the People’s Choice Award: Midnight Madness. She has earned a wider exposure from comedy-drama Angrezi Medium alongside Irfan Khan and Kareena Kapoor. Recently, she was seen in Shiddat alongside Sunny Kaushal. She will be soon seen alongside Arjun Kapoor in Kuttey.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband, and More
Her boyfriend’s name is Ishan Arya he lives in Delhi.
Here we provide you a list of Radhika Madan’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Ryan Gosling, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Kareena Kapoor|
|Favorite Social Media App||None|
|Favorite Food||Bun Maska, Idli, PaniPuri, Chocolates, Sushi|
Some Interesting Facts About Radhika Madan
- Radhika Madan loves dancing and has learned Hip-Hop, Ballet, Jazz, and many other dance forms.
- Since childhood, she is a tomboy girl.
- Apart from dancing, she likes to play cricket.
- She had participated in the “Veet-Be the Diva” beauty contest in 2013.
- She did not want to become an actress as she wanted to become a dancer.
- For a dance course, she was enrolled in a dance company in New York and was supposed to leave India in July 2014. But, destiny played its role as 15 days before leaving for New York, the team of “Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi” saw her in a mall and they offered them a leading role for the show instantly.
- In the same year, she was offered a role for the TV serial “KyukiSaasBhi Kabhi Bahu” Season 2 but she refused their offer.
- Initially, she ran away on the first day of shooting because she found acting very difficult, especially the crying part.
- Her parents allowed her to shift to Mumbai with only one condition she needs to buy a house that must have sea-facing. Initially, she could not find such a location.
- She lives very near Shahid Kapoor and Vidya Balan’s house.
- In spite of being an actress, she doesn’t like using makeup and prefers only kajal.
- She is a dog lover and has a dog named “Breezer”.
- She desires to play the role of ‘Geet’ in “Jab We Met 2”.
- She has a habit of slapping people in a friendly manner without any reason.
- She has a fear of spiders (arachnophobic).