Biography / Wiki
He is a Punjabi singer, actor, and lyricist. Amit Bhalla is popularly known as stage name “Ninja”. He got fame after singing the song “ThokdaReha”. He came from a musical background family but he never wanted to become a singer, he wanted to do an MBA and get a job.
Height / Weight / Age
He was born on March 6, 1991, in Ludhiana, Punjab and he is 29 years old as of 2020. Before entering the music industry, he had 130 kg and took three years to get a slim fit body. Now he has 70 kg weight and he is living a healthy life and Music. His height is 178 cm (1.78). His body measurement is 42-15-34.
Ninja’s net worth is $1.2 million.
Education / Family
He belongs to a Sikh Khatri family. Not Known about his parents but he has a younger brother named Sumit Bhalla. He and his brother both are married but also not known about their wife. He has a very deep interest in music from a very young age.
His father owned a small music café where he used to listen to the songs of Kuldeep Manak and sang along with them. Ninja gave his first performance when he was just in class 8. After listening to his song, his teachers and friends motivated him to take part in an Inter-School Competitions.
He won many prizes in his singing, After completed his schooling, he enrolled in Arya College of Ludhiana to pursue graduation in B.Com but he unable to continue to a course due to financial conditions. Later, he graduated from the same college with a B.A. degree and his teachers and friends contributed to his fees.
|Birth Place||DholewalChownk, Ludhiana, Punjab|
|Date Of Birth||6 March 1991|
|Height||In Centimetres – 178 cm|
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 10″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 70 Kg|
In Pounds – 154 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|College||Arya College, Ludhiana|
|Home Town||Ludhiana, Punjab|
|Debut||Song – Annd Mannd Ka Tola(2014)|
Film – Channa Merya (2017)
|Fathers Name||Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Not Known|
Career / Fashion And Style
In 2004 he started his music with the Punjabi song “ AnndMannd Ka Tola” but the song was a big failure. Further, he released the Punjabi song ‘ThokdaReha’, which became a huge hit and earned great recognition.
Then, he went release many Punjabi hit songs like “Challa (Dushman)”, “Oh Kyu Ni Jaan Ske”, “Gal JatanWali”, Jattan Da Putt Mada Ho Gya, “Aadat” and “Pindaan Wala Jatt”. he started his acting debut with a Punjabi Film ‘ChannaMereya’ in 2017.
Further, he appeared in films like “ArdabMutiyara”, “Doorbeen”, “High-End Yaarian” and “Zindagi Zindabad”. Besides singing and acting, he also appeared as a judge in the Punjabi singing reality show “Aawaz Punjab Di”. He also performed many live shows across India and abroad.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife and More
Here we provide you a list of Nina’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Canada|
|Favorite Food||Makki Di Roti, Sarson Da Saag, Kulcha|
|Favorite Things To Do||Dancing and Travelling|
Some Interesting Facts About Ninja
- He bagged PTC Punjabi Music Award for the Best New Age Vocalist for the song ‘Oh Kyu Ni Jan Sake(2018)’.
- He got Best Playback singer for the song ‘Hawa De Warke(2018)’ in a PTC Punjabi Film Award.
- He also bagged for the Best Debut Male in a Filmfare Punjabi Award For the “ChannaMereya(2018)’.
- During his college times, he worked a part-time job in Vodafone as a team leader and earned Rs. 2500 per Month.
- When he wanted to release the first song and approached many audio companies, but they demanded a huge amount of money. Later he decided to launch his song himself as the budget is limited at that time.
- In an interview, he revealed that he is very aggressive in nature and wants to change his behavior.
- He is good at playing musical instruments including Dilruba, Algoze, Dhadd, Gagar, Dhol, Gharha, Bugchu, Chimta.
- Initially, his parents were against his decision to become a singer.
- He had Featured on the cover of the Glimpse Magazine.
- He is a fitness freak and going to the gym daily.
- He is a dog lover and has a dog name, Husky.
- He has tattoos on his right arm artist playing Algoza. But, later he revealed that the artist on his arm is his mentor, Pali Khadim Ji, who taught Algoza to him.