Biography / Wiki
An Indian actor Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Jr is known for his association with Telugu film industry. He is popularly known by the name Jr NTR. He has made his foray into acting at a very young and has been ranked 27th in the Forbes India Celebrity.
He has received two state Nandi Awards, four CineMaa Awards, and two Filmfare best Telugu Actor Awards. Apart from the film industry, he is also active in politics just like his father and grandfather.
Height / Weight / Age
Jr NTR has a muscular physique with a height of 175 cm and a weight of 78 kg. He will celebrate his 39th birthday on 20th May 2022. He has an elegant personality with the following body measurement 43-32-15. He has black wide eyes and black color hair.
The net worth of Jr NTR is $ 2 million whereas the charges are Rs 13-15 crore per film.
Education / Family
Born on 20 May 1983, Jr NTR is a native of Hyderabad, India. He is the only of Nandamuri Krishna (actor and politician) and Shalini Bhaskar Rao who was a homemaker. He went to Vidyaranya High School, Hyderabad, and did his intermediate at St. Mary’s College.
He completed his graduation from the Vignan College, Vadlamudi, Andhra Pradesh. He has a stepmother named Lakshmi and grew up with his half-siblings. He has a half-sister name Nandamuri Suhasini and two half-brothers Nandamuri Kalyan Ram and Janaki Ram.
NandamuriTaraka Rama Rao Jr.
|Nickname||Jr. NTR, Tiger, Tarak|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Date Of Birth||20 May 1983|
|Height||In Centimetres – 175 cm
In Feet and Inches – 5′ 9″
|Weight||In Kilograms – 78 Kg
In Pounds – 172 lbs
|School||Vidyaranya High School, Hyderabad
St. Mary’s College, Hyderabad (Intermediate)
|College||Vignan College, Vadlamudi, Andhra Pradesh|
|Home Town||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Debut||Telugu Film – Brahmashri Vishwamitra (child actor, 1991)
Telugu Film – NinnuChoodalani (as lead actor, 2001)
GeleyaGeleya (Kannada, 2016)
|Fathers Name||Late Nandamuri Harikrishna
|Mothers Name||Shalini Bhaskar Rao (Homemaker),
|Brothers||Janaki Ram (Half-brother), Nandamuri Kalyan Ram (Half-brother)
|Sister||Nandamuri Suhasini (Half-sister)
Career / Fashion And Style
In 1991, Jr NTR made his acting debut as a child artist in Brahmarshi Viswamithra. He made his debut in the Telugu film “Ninnu Choodalani” as a lead actor in 2001. Thereafter, he appeared in the action-drama film “Aadi” who takes revenge on a landlord for his parent’s death. The film worked well and earned many collections in 2002.
Subsequently, he worked on films “Simhadri”, “Students No 1”, “Rakhi”, “Brindavanam”, “Yamadonga”, “Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava” and “Janatha Garage’. As a voice artist, he lent his voice to popular songs like “123 Nenoka Kantri” from the film “Kantri”, “Lammi Thikkaregindha” from the film “Yamadonga” and “Geela Geleya” from the film “Chakravyuha”.
He played a double role in “Naa Alludu” which was a commercial and critical disaster. in 2009, he took a year break for his political campaigning. Alongside Kajal Aggarwal and Samantha Ruth Prabhu, he appeared in the romantic film “Brindavanam”.
He was cast in the high-budget film “Shakti” along with Ileana D`cruz, Sonu Sood, Manjari Phadnis, Pooja Bedi, and Jackie Shroff. He has endorsed various brands like Malabar Gold, Boro Plus Powder, Zandu Balm, Navratna Hair Oil, and more.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife, and More
On May 5, 2011, Jr NTR got married to Lakshmi Pranathi. He has two sons named Nandamuri Abhay Ram and Bhargava Ram.
|Children||Son – Nandamuri Abhay Ram, Bhargava Ram|
Here we provide you a list of Jr. NTR’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Not known|
|Favorite Colour||Blue, Black|
|Favorite Holiday Destinations||Paris|
|Favorite Food||Chicken 65, Biryani|
|Favorite Things To Do||Dancing, Singing, and reading Books|
Some Interesting Facts About Jr. NTR
- Jr NTR is a trained Kuchipudi dancer.
- Coincidently, his step-grandmother, step-mother, and wife have the same first name “Lakshmi”.
- He is being nicknamed “Tarak” from his name “Nadamuri Tharaka Rama Rao” during the shooting for the film “Brahmarshi Vishwamitra”.
- He lost his 20kg weight for the film “Yamadonga”.
- He also has a fan following in Japan. His film Baadshah was dubbed in Japanese and was nominated for the film festival in Japan.
- His song “Sairo Sairo” became popular in Hong Kong.
- On 26 March 2009, while coming back from Hyderabad after campaigning for the elections, his car met with an accident at Khammam. He was thrown out of the car and due to injuries was admitted to KIMS Hospital in Hyderabad.
- He was the first choice of blockbuster films like “Bhadra”, “Dil”, “Athanokkade” “Kick”, “Srimanthudu”, “Aarya”, and “Krishna” but later he was rejected because of a busy schedule.
- His hobbies are cooking, singing, dancing, and reading.
- His grandfather N.T. Rama Rao was the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
- He has campaigned for Telugu Desam Party in Lok Sabha Elections 2009.