Biography / Wiki
Comedians don’t laugh, they are too busy analyzing why it’s funny or not, and ‘Kenneth Mathew Sebastian’ aka ‘Kenny’ is one of them, comedians. He is an Indian stand-up comedian, musician, and filmmaker who rose to fame and gained huge public attention through a YouTube channel that broadcasts clips of his stand-up shows.
As a comedian, he produced an hour-long comedy special for Amazon Prime and has toured the United States, Singapore, The United Arab Emirates, and Australia. Primarily, he performs in English but later switched it to Hindi for comic effect. He also has a YouTube channel that started on April 14, 2008, with the first video called “9 hours to live”.
Height / Weight / Age
Born on 31 December 1991, Kenny turns 29 years old in the year 2020. He is tall with a height of 173 in centimeters and 5’8” in feet & inches. He possesses a fit and healthy personality with a weight of 70 in kilograms and 154 lbs in pounds.
He seems more handsome with his black eyes and black hair. His body measures 40 inches chest, 32 inches waist and biceps size is 13 inches.
According to the sources, the estimated net worth of Kenneth Mathew Sebastian is more than $ 1 million.
Education / Family
Kenny was born and raised up in Kerala, India, and belongs to a Christian family. He is born to catholic parents to his father Sebastian Chacko (Former Indian Navy Personnel) while his mother’s name is not known.
He also has a dashing brother named Kevin James Sebastian. As of his education, he completed his schooling at Kendriya Vidyalaya NAL, Bangalore and further enrolled in Chitrakala Parishath, Karnataka to complete his degree in Visual Arts.
Kenneth Mathew Sebastian
|Birth Place||Kerala, India|
|Date Of Birth||31 December 1991|
|Age||29 years old (as of 2020)|
|Height||In centimeters – 173 cm
In feet inches – 5’8”
|Weight||In Kilograms – 70 kg
In Pounds – 154 lbs
|Profession||Stand-up Comedian, Musician, Filmmaker|
|School||Kendriya Vidyalaya NAL, Bangalore|
|College||Chitrakala Parishath, Karnataka|
|Home Town||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Debut||Youtube Video: 9 Hours to live (2012)|
|Fathers Name||Sebastian Chacko (Former Indian Navy Personnel)
|Mothers Name||Name Not Known|
|Brothers||Kevin James Sebastian|
Career / Fashion And Style
As of his career, he gained popularity by making songs from tweets, popularly known as #KennySing4Me. Apart from that, he co-wrote and acted in the web series called Star Boyz and also did a cameo in some web series such as Humorously Yours, Pushpavalli, and Better Life Foundation.
He has a sketch comedy show Sketchy Behaviour on Amazon Prime Video, an improvised show The Improvisers: Something From Nothing, and an original series Die Trying. He started two stand-up specials each on Amazon Prime and Netflix and also a mini-series named “Getting there” which has 3 episodes.
He also appeared as a Judge in Comicstaan, a comedy hunt reality show. He also gained popularity on audio streaming services and on YouTube as his podcast titled Simple Ken, which has featured various guests.
Besides this, he owns a production house named SuperHuman Studioz. At the age of 21, he also edited a Bollywood film “Station” and also did subtitling work for about a month.
Girlfriends, Affairs, Wife, and More
Here we are providing you a list of her favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Not Known|
|Favourite Book||“The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People”|
|Favorite Singer(s)||John Mayer|
|Favorite Film Series||Batman Series|
|Favorite Stand-up comedian(s)||Jerry Seinfeld, Louis Ck, Dave Chapelle|
Some Interesting Facts About Kenny Sebastian
- He participated and won a stand-up comedy competition at the IIT fest in Mumbai.
- He also runs Bangalore-based Film Studio “Kennymedia”.
- Kenny has over 2 million subscribers on his YouTube channel.
- He did his first stage show at the age of 19 years.
- Kenny is part of a group of four comedians named ‘The Improvisers.’
- He started a cross-country global tour with his show “Don’t Be That Guy” in 2017.
- He has done more than 500 shows across the globe with many popular comedians like Tanmay Bhat of AIB, Raj Sharma (US, HBO), Phil Nichol(UK), and Imran Yusuf (UK).
- He can speak Hindi, English, Malayalam, and Kannada languages very fluently.
- He has color-blindness.
- He is managed by one of the leading artist management companies in India, Only Much Louder (OML).
- He wanted to become a musician, prior to becoming a stand-up comedian.
- He suffered from stage fright in his school days.
- He is an avid dog lover and often posts photos with dogs on his Instagram account.
- He had become financially independent when he was in Class 11.
- He neither drinks alcohol nor smokes.
Social Media Profile(s)
- Instagram – @kennethseb
- Twitter – @knowkenny
- Facebook – @KennySebastian