Biography / Wiki
She is a young, beautiful, charming, and attractive Indian actress. She got recognition after she played the role of “Kumud Desai” in the Star Plus TV Serial “Saraswastichandra”. She worked in various TV shows as a child actor. Jennifer was the Ex-wife of the Indian actor Karan Singh Grover.
Height / Weight / Age
She was born on 30 May 1985 and become 35 years old as of 2020 in Goregaon, Mumbai. Her height is around 165 cm (1.65) and weight is nearly 55 kg. and her figure measurement is 34-28-34.
As per the celebrity, her net worth is $2.5 million. She charges Rs. 1 lakh per episode.
Education / Family
She did her schooling at St. Xavier’s High School and graduated in commerce from the K.J Somaiya Junior College of Science and Commerce. She was born in a typical Marathi Christian Family. Her father’s name is Hemant Winget and her mother’s name Prabha Winget who is Punjabi. She has an elder brother name, Moses Winget.
|Birth Place||Goregaon, Mumbai, India|
|Date Of Birth||30 May 1985|
|Height||In centimetres – 165 cm
In feet and inches – 5’5”
|Weight||In kilograms – 55 kg
In pounds – 121 lbs
|School||St. Xavier’s High School, Mumbai|
|College||K.J. Somaiya College of Science and Commerce|
|Home Town||Yavatmal, Maharastra|
|Debut||Movie – Taja Ki Aayegi Baraat (1997), Phir Se…(2018)
TV – ShakaLaka Boom Boom (2000)
|Fathers Name||Hemant Winget ( work in Reliance Industries)|
|Mothers Name||Prabha Winget (Homemaker)|
|Brothers||Moses Winget (Elder)|
Career / Fashion And Style
Since childhood, She was very attracted to acting. She began started her career at the young age of 10 featuring in the film Akele Hum Akele Tum as a child actor. In 2002 she played the role of “Piya” in the TV Serial “ShakaLaka Boom Boom”. She was appeared in various TV serials including “KasautiiZindagii Kay” “Kkusum”, “Kahin To Hoga”, “Karthika” and “Sangam”.
In 2009, She was portrayed as Dr.Riddima Gupta in the Romantic drama series “Dill Mill Gayye” and gained wide popularity. In 2013, She got the spotlight when she played the role of “Kumud” in the TV serial “Saraswatichandra”. Her performance was praised by the audience and critics as well.
she also bagged Award for the Best Actress Critics Award in the Indian Television Academy Awards. Subsequently, she was appeared in Sony’s TV show “Beyhadh” in the role of “Maya Mehrotra”. In 2018, she played the role of “Zoya Siddiqui” in the romantic mystery drama “Bepannaah”.
Jennifer also hosted many reality shows like “Dekh India Dekh”, “Zara NachKeDikha 2”, “Laughter KePhatke”, “NachleVe with Saroj Khan” and “Comedy Ka MahaMuqabala”. She had been a contestant in “Zor Ka Jhatka” and “ Comedy Circus 3”
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
She met with Karan Singh Grover for the first time on the set of “KasautiiZindagii Kay”. They fell in love during an of “Dill Mill Gayye” and started dating each other. They married each other on 9 April 2012. But unfortunately, their marriage did not work, and divorced after two years of marriage. After the divorce, she starts dating the actor Sehban Azim.
|Boyfriends||Karan Singh Grover,
|Husband||Karan Singh Grover ( Ex-Husband, Divorced)|
Here we provide you a list of Jennifer Winget’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Rani Mukerji|
|Favorite Social Media App||None|
|Favorite Sport||Not known|
|Favorite Food||Mughlai Cuisine|
Some Interesting Facts About Jennifer Winget
- She spotted it on the cover of “TMM” magazine.
- She got the Gold Award for the Most Fit Actress in 2013.
- Won Indian television Academy Award of the Best Actress (Jury) for the “Saraswatichandra” in 2014.
- Got the most Stylish Award for the Most Stylish TV Personality in 2017.
- In the same years, She bagged Lions Gold Award Best Actress (Jury) for the “Beyhadh”.
- And also got award Dada Saheb Phalke Excellence Award for the Best Actress (Drama) in 2018 and the Indian Telly Award for the best actress for the leading role in “Bepannah” in 2019.
- She is very fond of sweets.
- She revealed that she would like to portray the role of Rani Mukerji role in the movie “Black”.
- She likes to play with pet dogs and doing shopping.
- She is a fitness freak and hit the gym regularly and follow a basic diet.
- She shares a good bond with the TV actress DrashtiDhami.
- In July 2017, she went bald for her negative role of “Maya Mehrotra” using makeup in the TV serial “Beyhadh”.
- She has a tattoo with the word “Hakuna Matata” on the right shoulder and “fairy sitting on the moon” on her left leg.
- She was often mistaken by the people to be a non-Indian origin because of her first name “Jennifer”.
- In 2012, she got ranked 21st in the Sexiest Asian Women in the list of the Eastern Eye.
- She was included in the “Television Top 10 Actresses” list by the Rediff and “35 Hottest Actresses In Indian Television” by the website “MensXP.com”.
- In 2018, she secures the 14th rank in Biz Asia’s TV Personality list.
- Her first film was “Phir Se” featuring Kunal Kohli. The film was going to release in 2015 but it was released later in 2018 on the web.
- Her favorite destination for shopping is Qatar and Doha.