Biography / Wiki
Starting her career as a child artist, Jennifer Winget is famous for surprising her fans with her breakthroughs. Since then, she has done several roles and has won various awards. From being an actress in films and TV serials to hosting different reality shows, she has been considered the most versatile TV actress.
She was born on 30th May 1985 in Mumbai, India. Apart from her splendid acting skills, she is also popular for her stunning looks, beautiful smile, and attractive style statement.
Height / Weight / Age
Jennifer is 165 cm tall and in feet inches, her height is 5’5”. Approximately, her weight is 55 kg in Kilograms or 121 lbs in Pounds. The measurement of her body is 34-28-34 cm. In May 2022, she will turn 37 years old. Her sharp eye color is brown and her silky hair color is black. She has two tattoos one on the right side of the shoulder and the other on the left leg. She is fitness conscious.
As per the celebrity, her net worth is $2.5 million. She charges Rs. 1 lakh per episode.
Education / Family
Her father is a Hemant Winget who works at Reliance Industries and her mother is a homemaker. She is the daughter of Punjabi mother and a Christian father. She is often mistaken with regards to her origin, due to her western name. She has an elder brother Moses Winget.
For her education, she attended St. Xavier’s High School, Mumbai. She earned a degree in Bachelor of Commerce. On 9th April 2012, she married Karan Singh Grover. But in 2014, the couple got separated due to personal issues. Currently, she is dating Sehban Azim.
|Birth Place||Goregaon, Mumbai, India|
|Date Of Birth||30 May 1985|
|Height||In centimetres – 165 cm
In feet and inches – 5’5”
|Weight||In kilograms – 55 kg
In pounds – 121 lbs
|School||St. Xavier’s High School, Mumbai|
|College||K.J. Somaiya College of Science and Commerce|
|Home Town||Yavatmal, Maharastra|
|Debut||Movie – Taja Ki Aayegi Baraat (1997), Phir Se…(2018)
TV – ShakaLaka Boom Boom (2000)
|Fathers Name||Hemant Winget ( work in Reliance Industries)|
|Mothers Name||Prabha Winget (Homemaker)|
|Brothers||Moses Winget (Elder)|
Career / Fashion And Style
At the age of 10, she started her acting career as a child artist from the film “Akele Hum Akele Tum”. She appeared as a child artist in numerous movies. She started her career as an adult actress on the small screen from the serial called “Shaka Laka Boom Boom”. Her major breakthrough was from the role in “Kasautii Zindagii Kay”.
This role led her to earn popularity, fan following, and upcoming acting projects. She was featured in several serials such as Sangam, Dill Mill Gaye, Kya Hoga Nimmo Kaa, etc. Her role as ‘Kumud’ in Saraswatichandra was appreciated and adored by her fans.
Her negative role in “Beyhadh” as Maya Mehrotra proved that she is a versatile actress and every role is easy for her. For “Saraswatichandra” she was awarded “Best Actress” at Indian Telly Awards. Again in 2017, she received the “Best Actress” award for Beyhadh.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband, and More
She met with Karan Singh Grover for the first time on the set of “Kasautii Zindagii Kay”. They fell in love during an of “Dill Mill Gayye” and started dating each other. They married each other on 9 April 2012. But unfortunately, their marriage did not work, and divorced after two years of marriage. After the divorce, she starts dating the actor Sehban Azim.
|Boyfriends||Karan Singh Grover,
|Husband||Karan Singh Grover ( Ex-Husband, Divorced)|
Here we provide you a list of Jennifer Winget’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Rani Mukerji|
|Favorite Social Media App||None|
|Favorite Sport||Not known|
|Favorite Food||Mughlai Cuisine|
Some Interesting Facts About Jennifer Winget
- Jennifer’s father is a Marathi Christian and her mother is Punjabi Hindu.
- As a child artist, she was starred in the movies like ‘Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat’, ‘Kuch Naa Kaho’, Raja Ko Rani Se Pyaar Ho Gaya.
- ‘TMM Magazine’ featured Jennifer on its cover.
- Apart from acting, she has hosted various TV reality shows like “Dekh India Dekh”, Laughter Ke Phatke”, Zara Nach Ke Dikha 2, Comedy ka Maha Muqabla, and Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan.
- To keep herself fit, she consumes vegetable juices.
- Using makeup, she went bald for a sequence in the TV show “Beyhadh”.
- If not an actress, she would have become an air hostess.
- To shop for clothing and accessories, she visits Qatar and Doha.
- In 2012 she was ranked #21st in the list of ‘Eastern Eye’ for ‘Sexiest Asian Women’.
- She is very fond of dogs.
- Actress Drashti Dhami is her best friend.
- She met her ex-husband Karan Singh Grover, for the first time on the sets of “Kasautii Zindagi Ki”.
- Her salary is Rs. 1 Lakh/episode approximately.
- Her hobbies are shopping and playing with dogs.
- In 2013, she was honored with Gold Award for ‘Most Fit Actress’.
- In 2018, she has won the ‘Indian Leaders Affair Award’ for ‘Most Promising Versatile TV Actress’.
- She craves sweet dishes.
- To portray Rani Mukherji’s role in the film “Black” is her dream role.
- She has two tattoos one of “Hakuna Matata” and the other of “Fairy sitting on the Moon”.