Biography / Wiki
Ginni Chatrath is an Indian celebrity wife who rose to popularity for being the wife of famous comedian Kapil Sharma. Apart from enjoying the status of celebrity wife, she has established herself as a former comedian and entrepreneur.
Height / Weight / Age
Ginni Chatrath has an average height of 163 cm or 5’4” feet inches. She was overweight once upon a time but now has maintained a weight of 55 kg or 121 lbs. She is cute and has a jolly personality with the figure measurement 34-28-32. She will turn 33 years old in November 2022. She has sharp brown color eyes and black silky hair.
Ginni Chatrath has a net worth of $0.2 Million dollars approximately.
Education / Family
Ginni Chatrath was born on November 18, 1989 as Bhavneet Chatrath. He was raised in a Sikh family where her father is a business in Jalandhar and her mother is housewife. She completed her schooling from MGN Public School, Jalandhar and graduated from Guru Nanak University College, Amritsar.
Further, she also did her Master Business Administration (MBA) in Finance from DAV Institute of Engineering and technology, Jalandhar. She grew up with her younger sister Harleen Chatrath.
|Birth Place||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Date Of Birth||18 November 1989|
|Age||31 years old (As of 2020)|
|Height||In centimeters – 163cm
In feet inches –5’4”
|Weight||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|School||MGN Public School, Jalandhar|
|College||Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
DAV Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jalandhar
|Home Town||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Debut||TV: Hans Baliye (2009)|
|Fathers Name||Name not known|
|Mothers Name||Name not known
Career / Fashion And Style
While in college, Ginni Chatrath decided to become an actress. In 2009, she made her on-screen debut with the comedy show “Hans Baliye” along with Kapil Sharma.
After the show, she got many offers from the Punjabi industry but she refused all offers because she wanted to stay out of the limelight. Later, she joined her father’s business and became an entrepreneur.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband, and More
After dating for years, Ginni Chatrath tied the wedding knot with Kapil Sharma on December 12, 2018. She has a daughter named Anayra Sharma and a son Trishaan Sharma.
|Boyfriends||Kapil Sharma (Actor, Comedian)|
|Husband||Kapil Sharma (Actor, Comedian)|
|Children||Daughter – Anarya Sharma
Here we are providing you with a list of her favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite Restaurant||Cappuccino Blast in Aishbagh, Lucknow|
|Favorite Singer(s)||Bilal Saeed, Neha Kakkar, Sharry Maan, Justin Bieber, Richa Sharma, Jasbir Jassi|
|Favorite TV Show||The Kapil Sharma Show, Bigg Boss|
|Favorite Book||A Message from God: A 12-Year Old Boy’s Experience in Heaven|
Some Interesting Facts About Ginni Chatrath
- Ginni Chatrath belongs to an upper-class business family in Punjab
- She first met Kapil Sharma in Jalandhar where they used to do stand-up comedy.
- She is 9 years younger than Kapil Sharma.
- She was obese in her teenage and has she transformed her body by doing a workout.
- Kapil Sharma revealed their relationship on Twitter on 17 March 2017.
- She is an ardent follower of Baba Murad Shah Ji Nakodar city, Punjab.
- She enjoys reading in her free time and her favorite book is A Message from God- A 12-Year old Boy’s Experience in Heaven by Aldo McPherson and Retha McPherson.
- Her favorite restaurant is Cappuccino Blast, Aishbag, Lucknow.
- Her hobbies are reading and traveling.
- She does not have any favorite Bollywood movies. She likes the Punjabi movies Love Punjab and Hollywood movies like Frozen, The Mask, and The Hangover.