Biography / Wiki
Geeta Kapur is a renowned Indian dancer and choreographer. She appears as judge in a various dance reality shows like ‘Super Dancer’, ‘Dance India Dance, ‘India Ke Mast Kalandar’ and several other shows.
She famous for her name “Geeta Maa” and dancer and people like to call her the name “Geeta Maa”. She has a keen interest since childhood and participates in various functions and dance reality show.
Height / Weight / Age
She was born on 5 July 1973 and turned 47 years old as of 2020. She has 165 c and her body measurements are 34-30-36. Her looks intensify with her Brown eyes and Black hair.
Her net worth is under assessment if we get to know, we will update later.
Education / Family
She did not disclose any information about her academic qualifications and family. She seems that she wants her personal life under wrap.
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Date Of Birth||5 July 1973|
|Height||In centimetres – 165 cm|
In feet and inches – 5’5”
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Debut||TV: Dance India Dance (2009),|
Choreographer: Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998)
|Fathers Name||Not Known|
|Mothers Name||Not Known|
Career / Fashion And Style
She joined the dance group of Farah Khan for learning dancing concepts at the age of 15. After a few years, she started her own dancing academy. In 1998, Firstly she appeared in Bollywood as a secondary background dancer in the song ‘Tujhe Yaad Naa Meri Aaye’ from the film “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’.
She also has been seen as a background dancer in the movie like ‘Main Hoon Na’, ‘Kal Ho Naa Ho’, ‘Nayak’, and ‘Om Shanti Om’. She had choreographed various Bollywood film including Asoka (2001), Fiza (2000), Saathiya (2002), Thoda Pyaar Thoda Magic (2008), Heyy Babyy (2007), Aladin (2009), Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya (2011), Tees Maar Khan’s Sheila Ki Jawani’ (2010), and Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi(2012).
She choreographed various awards ceremonies and concerts like “Temptation Reloaded” and Pepsi IPL 2013 was also choreographed by her. In 2008, she began her TV career as a judge with the dance reality show “Dance India Dance” season 2 and after that, she focused on the dancing reality show to judge.
She judged more than 14 dancing reality shows including ‘DID L’il Masters,’ ‘DID Doubles’, ‘Dance India Dance and ‘Dance Ke Super Kids’, etc. She appeared as a special appearance in the “DID Lil Masters” where her mentor judged Farah Khan and Sandip Soparkar judged the show.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
|Boyfriends||Rajeev Khinchi (Choreographer, rumored)|
Here we provide you a list of Geeta Kapur’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Gerard Butler, Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan|
|Favorite Actress||Priyanka Chopra, Madhuri Dixit, Vidya Balan|
|Favorite Social Media App||none|
Some Interesting Facts About Geeta Kapur
- She likes to drink alcohol.
- Geeta considers Farah Khan as a second mother and mentor.
- Choreographer Feroz Khan caller her by the name “Geeta Maa” when she treated her like a kid after that she started calling her mother.
- She trained a group “Geeta ki Gang” in the dancing reality show “Dance India Dance” season 2.
- In 2009, she was irritated by the Paparazzi who followed her to her makeup room and she closed the door on his face. By doing so, she stuck in the room after the fire brigade called her to rescue her.
- She is very fond of reading books like Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling and Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts.
- She likes to watch Hollywood movies like Pretty Woman, Hitch, Singing In The Rain, Sound Of Music, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Rings, Kung Fu Hustle, The Devil Wears Prada, Momento.
- She uses different types of perfumes like Coco Noir by Chanel, Red Door by Elizabeth, Roberto Cavalli’s perfume collection.
- She is a huge fan of Nancy Drew, the fictional character.
- In an interview, she revealed that she wanted to become an air hostess before becoming a dance choreographer.