Biography / Wiki
A bubbly Indian actress Ayesha Takia is known for her ravishing smile rose. She was active in the Bollywood industry for almost 10 years and currently is engaged in managing her husband’s business. She got widespread recognition for her appearance in the action film “Tarzan The Wonder Car”. Though she had worked in very few films but has won lot of appreciation and accolades. She has won National awards for consecutive years.
Height / Weight / Age
Ayesha Takia will turn 36 years old on 10 April 2022. She has an average height of 165 cm and has a weight of around 63kg. She has a bold physique with the following body measurements i.e. 37-28-37. She has a charming personality because of her smile, brown sparkling eyes, and black smooth hair.
To date, Ayesha Takia has accumulated a net worth of $10 million approximately. She also owns a BMW 7 Series and Honda City.
Education / Family
Born on April 10, 1986, Ayesha Takia is a native of Mumbai and has been raised in Chembur. She is the daughter of Nishit Takia who is Gujarati and Faridah Takia who is a Kashmiri Muslim. She also has a sister named Natasha. She did her schooling at the St. Anthony’s Girl School, Chembur but did not pursue her further studies.
|Date Of Birth||10 April 1986|
|Height||In centimetres – 165 cm
In feet and inches – 5’5”
|Weight||In kilograms -63 kg
In pounds – 129 lbs
|School||St. Anthony school, Mumbai|
|Home Town||Chembur, Mumbai|
|Debut||Movie – Taarzan: The Wonder Car (2004)|
|Fathers Name||Nishit Takia|
|Mothers Name||Faridah Takia|
Career / Fashion And Style
Before venturing into movies, Ayesha Takia has appeared in various TV commercials and music videos. At the age of 15, she had appeared in a commercial for complaints. Later, she was featured in the music videos of songs “ Meri Chunar Udd Udd Jaye” of Falguni Pathak and also in Shake It Daddy which is the remixed version of “Nahin Nahin Abhi Nahin”.
In 2004, she made her debut in Bollywood with the film “Tarzan: The Wonder Car” and won the Best female debut award in Film Fare Awards. In the same year, she was cast alongside Shahid Kapoor, Tulip Joshi, and Soha Ali Khan in the film “Dil Maange Mor”.
In 2006, she was cast in a small budget film “Dor” where she played the role of a Rajasthani young widow woman. Her performance was praised by critics and she won the Screen Award for Best Awards (Critics) and the Zee Cine Award for Critics’ Choice Best Actress.
She also worked in the Telugu industry to try her fate and was cast opposite “Akkineni Nagarjuna” who was a well-known personality at that time in “Tollywood Industry. Wanted was her first biggest commercial hit movie where she worked along with “Salman Khan”.
She also hosted the musical show “Sur Kshetra” in 2012. In 2013, she had decided to take a break from the industry forever.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband, and More
On March 1, 2009, Ayesha Takia got married to Farhan Azmi who is a restaurateur. She was blessed with a son Mikali Azmi on 6th December 2013. She is the daughter-in-law of Samajwadi Party leader Abu Azmi.
|Husband||Farhan Azmi (Entrepreneur)
|Children||Son – Mikail Azmi
Here we provide you with a list of Ayesha Takia’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Aamir Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Johnny Depp|
|Favorite Actress||Rani Mukerji, Priyanka Chopra, Sridevi|
|Favorite Social Media App||none|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Pasta, Wonton Soups, Vada Paav, Chinese Hakka Noodles|
Some Interesting Facts About Ayesha Takia
- Ayesha Takia is a cat lover and has a cat named Morrison.
- She has a bad habit of chewing nails.
- She can’t cook food but can make tea and coffee.
- She was offered a role in the Hollywood film “A Knight With The King” but she rejected it.
- Her preferred places for shopping are Italy, Malaysia, Singapore, London, and Amsterdam.
- She is scared of height.
- If not an actress, then she would have become a host of a travel show.
- She is a member of PETA and has declared herself vegan to protect animals.
- Her hobbies are reading, watching movies, dancing, traveling, and listening to music.
- Her favorite brands are Zara, Mango, Diesel, FCUK, Guess, and G-star.
- As a child artist, she had appeared in a commercial for a health drink “Complan” with Shahid Kapoor.
- Her favorite perfumes are Armani Code by Giorgio Armani, Cherie by Christian Dior, 212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera, and True Star by Tommy Hilfiger.