Biography / Wiki
Anjali Tendulkar is the wife of Indian cricketer Sachin Tendulkar and a Pediatrician. She is sacrificed her dreams and career for his husband to becoming a cricketer. During the farewell of Sachin Tendulkar at Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai, Sachin revealed that she has a prominent role in making his bright future.
Height / Weight / Age
She was born on 10 November 1967 and turned 53 years old as of 2020. She is 163 cm tall and maintained her weight is around 57 kg. Her figure measurements are 36-30-35. Her looks intensify by Dark Brown eyes and Black hair.
Anjali’s net worth is estimated to be $160 million.
Education / Family
She did her schooling at Bombay International School, Mumbai, Maharastra, India. She was born in a family of Anand Mehat who is an industrialist and Annabel Mehta who is the British origin.
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Date Of Birth||10 November 1967|
|Height||In centimetres – 163 cm
In feet and inches – 5’4”
|Weight||In kilograms -57 kg
In pounds – 126 lbs
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|School||Bombay International School, Mumbai, Maharastra, India|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Fathers Name||Anand Mehta|
|Mothers Name||Annaben Mehta
Career / Fashion And Style
After completed her medical degree from Grant Medical College and practiced as a pediatrician at JJ Hospital in Mumbai for many years. When Arjun was born, Anjali gave up their career.
She sacrificed her career and goals in order to take care of her family. She used to do philanthropic works for the underprivileged and she runs an NGO with her mother.
Boyfriends, Affairs, Husband and More
|Children||Daughter – Sara Tendulkar
Son – Arjun Tendulkar
Here we provide you a list of Anjali Tendulkar’s favorite things.
|Favorite Actors||Not Known|
|Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Social Media App||none|
|Favorite Food||Not Known|
Some Interesting Facts About Anjali Tendulkar
- She brought up in 75 Bhulabhai Desai Road, which considered one of the most beautiful residential places in Mumbai.
- Her father, Anand Mehta, was a renowned industrialist and former Bridge Champion.
- Her mother runs Apnalaya, an NGO.
- Her great father was a wealthy landowner and her father got the property inheritance around the most expensive apartments of Mumbai- Breach Candy.
- Anjali’s family has old connections with the Nehru and Gandhi family.
- She has known Sonia Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi personally since she was a child.
- She feels uncomfortable in front of the camera.
- In 1995, she married Sachin Tendulkar after dating him for 5 years.
- She informs Sachin first about her father’s demise.